ISWC2003 Paper Submission
Paper submissions are being accepted as of 5 April 2003. Submission of
posters will be available later.
Due to schedule conflicts with the DAML PI Meeting and EU FP6 proposals,
the deadline for submission of full papers has been extended:
To submit a paper:
- paper titles, authors, abstracts, and keywords are still due on 15 April 2003 (the original deadline for everything)
- full papers (other than Industrial Track) are now due on 2 May 2003
- Industrial Track papers are now due on 31 May 2003
with any questions or problems.
by April 15.
Full Papers Submissions.
Register as new author,
provide your contact information and click
You will receive your username and password via email.
You only need to register once for multiple papers or as a PC member.
- Return to
Full Papers Submissions by April 15
and Login with the username and password provided via email.
- Select Register paper and
fill-in the required information.
Titles, authors, keywords and an abstract are required for initial submission,
and cannot subsequently be changed
if such a change is essential).
If you are submitting to the
as one of your 3 keyword selections.
You may also submit your paper at this time.
- An email confirmation message will be sent to all authors.
- If you did not submit your full paper initially,
Full Papers Submissions
by May 2 (May 31 for Industrial Track papers),
View own papers,
click on the upload icon (disk with an upward arrow under it),
select your local file,
You may upload multiple revisions, if necessary,
through May 2 (May 31 for Industrial Track papers).
- Await notification of paper acceptance on 15 June 2003.
$Id: submit.html,v 1.7 2003/05/02 05:51:53 mdean Exp $